Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: whitedeer
This is sickening
Now I wish for nothing but the world to perish.
They just deleted my 'what the right hand possess' and maal-e-ghanimat post despite posting a screenshot of the answer of google AI. This is how they suppress factual information to protect their favourite community. And this is exactly why i will probably stop again posting in IF.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
They just deleted my 'what the right hand possess' and maal-e-ghanimat post despite posting a screenshot of the answer of google AI. This is how they suppress factual information to protect their favourite community. And this is exactly why i will probably stop again posting in IF.
I don’t believe accepting silence for such actions is a good path. If you had seen the abusive post i received yesterday, you would see how much hate they carry.
Is there someone you can ask why it was deleted ?
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
They just deleted my 'what the right hand possess' and maal-e-ghanimat post despite posting a screenshot of the answer of google AI. This is how they suppress factual information to protect their favourite community. And this is exactly why i will probably stop again posting in IF.
Aren't they just proving your point by doing this? Bitter truth is always hard to digest. They are trying to hide the ugly truth by deleting and all. It's wild how important informations are suppressed but actual crimes are being ignored left and right.
Originally posted by: Cynical1
I don’t believe accepting silence for such actions is a good path. If you had seen the abusive post i received yesterday, you would see how much hate they carry.
Is there someone you can ask why it was deleted ?
I tagged viswasruti and would have tagged tagged mnx too but it seems she's inactive. It's useless tagging Minionite. Let's see if viswasruti replies.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
I tagged viswasruti and would have tagged tagged mnx too but it seems she's inactive. It's useless tagging Minionite. Let's see if viswasruti replies.
I hope you don’t allow yourself to be silenced.
https://x.com/BNONews/status/2035933231015489615
unrelated to war. Praying for the lives of all the passengers.
What can I do if the karta dharta of this site decide to silence me?
I'll just leave and continue being active on Twitter. Atleast it doesn't suppress factual information and allows reasonable amount of FOE.
Please approach the Current Affairs Mods through pm.Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
I tagged viswasruti and would have tagged tagged mnx too but it seems she's inactive. It's useless tagging Minionite. Let's see if viswasruti replies.
US Israel vs Iran - February 28, 2026, the U.S. (with Israel) launched large-scale strikes on Iran - Attacks targeted military infrastructure,...
Conflict and internal crackdowns result in loss of life, displacement, and social disruption. Recent protest crackdowns indicate serious human...
India slips to seventh in global market cap rankings as South Korea pulls ahead...
https://twitter.com/Indian_Analyzer/status/2037833324929180020
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
924