Happiest birthday to Parth Samthaan
Page
of
1Happiest birthday to Parth Samthaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rishika (Seher) wished Parth for his birthday
Parth trolled India forums for mispelling his surname Samthaan as Samnthaan ‘one job type my name correctly 😂 nevermind…thank you.’
Mahid Niyazi/ Parth AT Member list post 5 Rules post 6
Parth Samthaan shares bots posting nasty messages -him his family The actor recently took to Instagram to share a cryptic story about someone...
I am genuinely genuinely genuinely really starting to fall in love with Maher 2.0! Thank you to both Parth and Bhavika. I’ll be honest I didn’t...
The show is starting tomorrow How many Parth/Mahid fans here? Make your presence felt by liking and posting here
13