Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sequels have become commonplace. What truly matters is how well the script is crafted. Welcome 1 was a complete story so they can’t toy with that and Welcome Back was abysmal but they might be taking that one forward…
Honestly though, Welcome 1 is a favourite partly become of RDX. Feroz Khan sure carried himself with a lot of elegance.
I don’t know how I feel about a supposed ‘Welcome 4’. I guess, I’m sceptical about it.
Long rant cos Welcome is one of my most favourite comedy movies!
Aren't they jumping the gun here? Welcome to the Jungle hasn't even released and they're already planning Welcome 4. What if WTTJ fails? (Which I have full expectations of.)
I quite agree with you. These days, sequels are made almost automatically, whereas some films work precisely because they tell a complete story. Welcome was one of those comedies that stood perfectly well on its own.
Mini Militia App Lock
I don't remember when welcome 3 came. Why so many sequels!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
...
7