Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
They won the trophy and got it in the day they won it ๐คฃ๐คช๐คช๐คช
Cz idhar chor chor trophy chor naqvi nahi tha 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
They won the trophy and got it in the day they won it ๐คฃ๐คช๐คช๐คช
Cz idhar chor chor trophy chor naqvi nahi tha 
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I always feel for NZ that they are robbed off so many wc trophies in finals but they put up the fight ๐
after 2019, I always want them to win but then India aa jaata hai so can't support them...
If ever India gets out early I will support them
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
I am just soo happy for Dube.
Also not related to Internationals.
CSK fans are crazy about Dhoni, but the cheers Dube get is amazing. I have heard it and let me tell you they are super loud.
They love Dhoni wayy too much but they do hype other players too.
it feels nice ... idc what people say about CSK, we cheer everyone!! not just Dhoni but every single player who plays for them!!
even after that coz the amount of love Faf gets 
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
you are telling about this match.. I had gone out during the Pak vs Sri match and every shopkeeper was glued to it
I am not talking about this match.
But Pak v SL was decider na
Ki Pak will qualify or not 
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
we Nri watch the match between work ๐คช
I rely on forum updates 
IPL will be khatarnak this season 
Looking forward for Dho dala...from each team 
also I appreciate how he jumped in to calm down Mitchell when he got angry.Originally posted by: catchm-ifucan
Whatever we say...got to give it to SKY for always standing up and supporting his players no matter what...That last over to Abhishek was a chef's kiss...It shows how badly he wanted Abhishek to close it on a win considering the low patch he has had through out the tournament....Abhishek is his premium player and he knew any investment into him will go a long way!

exactly but i loved this commentary line
Stopped watching it brother. Apologies! Maybe, one of the girls from here can help us in this. Whoever provide it correctly shall get a gift from me.
Gujarat being dry state...
No Champagne...
Did I miss anything
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
Team Captains Indian Royals: Shikhar Dhawan Pakistan Panthers: Mohammad Hafeez [ 1 ] Squad Lineups Indian Royals Roster: Led by Shikhar Dhawan,...
🌲🌲🌿💞💋 India Men’s U19 One-Day squad: Sagar Virk, Lakshya Raichandani (VC), Yashbardhan Singh Chauhan (C), Vineeth V K, Arjun Rajput,...
If Wednesday night's washout was frustrating for both sides, it did at least ensure India would not be beaten for the third match in a row -...
It hasn't been an ideal start to Shreyas Iyer's T20I captaincy as India suffered a humbling 2-0 defeat to Ireland. Assistant coach Ryan ten...
0