SA won by 6 wickets
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
SA won by 6 wickets
Player of the Match
Corbin Bosch(SA)
3/12 (4)
South Africa win four from four and go into the Super 8s with an unbeaten record. The rain came and delayed this win, otherwise this would've been over much earlier. A target of 123 was never going to test this strong South African batting unit. Contributions from Markram, Rickelton and an aggressive knock from Brevis got the job done. UAE took four wickets but that was more of South Africa trying to find the boundaries and getting out rather than any good balls.
Corbin Bosch | Player of the Match: That was pretty basic today to keep it nice and simple. I think the wicket set itself up. We had to do. I think there was some nip early on and we communicated fantastically as bowlers, so I think we made my life easy. Yeah, I think, as I said, I've got great guys in the side that I can learn from and it just gives me a bit of time to watch what the batters are doing and our bowlers are bowling so I can formulate plans through doing that. It's definitely a bit nervy, especially in the first couple, but once you get the first few, then it calms down nicely. As I think, I think we had a good outing yesterday at training, so I got a good idea of what is what the wicket would do and then I think with a bit of rain this morning, it just helped the wicket a little bit for us, so definitely helped our seamers. Yeah, I think today I kept it more basic than I normally would and I think it helps having Aiden as the captain. It keeps me nice and calm and just tells me to execute my best ball at any given stage, so it's nice to bounce ideas off him, but today I kept it pretty simple.
(100 wickets in T20s) Yeah, no, it's amazing. I can't believe I got 100, but yeah, fantastic and I'm proud of myself, but there's plenty more to do.
Muhammad Waseem | UAE captain: Yeah, it's a tough outing for us as a batting team. I think we need to bat well, especially from the 6th to 16th over, that middle part of the inning, we have to bat well. Yeah, to be honest, right now we are in the learning process. So we are learning so many things from these tournaments and from the seniors players. So I think we need a little bit step up in the batting team in the middle overs and as a bowling team in the last overs. Yeah, to be honest, boys played excellent cricket all over through the tournament. I'm very happy with the performance of Shoaib, Aryan Sharma, Alishan and I think in the upcoming tournament, one or two guys more will rise their hand for the performance.
(on the crowd support) Yeah, thank you so much for the crowd. They are supporting us and I can say only they are, I think they are upset from the result, but thank you so much for the support.
Congratulations to SA for winning the match.
Congratulations to Corbin Bosch for winning the Player of the match award.
Cheers..
Congratulations to SA for winning the match comfortably. 
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
ODI tri series ODI Tri-Nation Series in UAE, 2026 4 ODIs . Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2026 Sat, Oct 17 2026 1st Match • TBC, TBC Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe...
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
Malaysia1 Inn 144/6(20 overs) Virandeep Singh 32 (30) Aayan Afzal Khan 3/18 (4) 🪀💕 Syed Aziz 28 (17) Khuzaima Tanveer 2/22 (4) United Arab...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/pakistan-docked-11-wtc-points-for-a-slow-over-rate-in-edgbaston-test-vs-england-1554191 Sorry pakistan -:ICC...
0