Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I heard sometime back that Shivangi Joshi is going to act in an Ekta Kapoor movie. Not sure if this is that. Just guessing.
laila majnu was a beautiful movie. avinash tiwary was really good in it.
hope imtiaz and sajid will repeat the magic here.
Any information about the cast?
Avinash Tiwary delivered one of the most intense and unforgettable performances as Qais in Laila Majnu.
Oh, I absolutely agree.
If they this movie it's in similar vein to Laila Manju, then we could be in for a treat !
I suppose this would explain the beard
good to see this after laila majnu popularity...lets see..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbZ-w8gxSzY/?igsh=MXdoaDZyamVvZDI5Yw==
7