The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes..yes...I was aware of that fact, even in the end credits, it was mentioned that it was inspired by a writing of O Henry, but what I appreciated was the own efforts and own craft implement by the film Maker Late Rutupurno Ghosh...
And I have read The Gift of the Magi..In The Gift of the Magi, sacrifice is innocent and luminous.Two people give up their most prized possessions to buy gifts for each other only to discover the irony. The ending is tender, almost glowing. Love is pure. Mutual. Earnest...In Raincoat, the sacrifice is quieter. He lies about his success. She lies about her happiness. Both protect each other’s dignity. Instead of exchanging objects, they exchange illusions carefully constructed so the other doesn’t feel small.
That’s why Raincoat feels heavier. It takes O. Henry’s idea of selfless love and filters it through time, poverty, missed chances, and pride. ....
And I am not really surprised that you love this movie as well...
I also really really liked the Piku -Rana storyline in PIKU...Omg...how real and beautiful .Also, Irrfan had that ability to make affection look effortless. One half-smile from him carried more intimacy than pages of dialogue. And Deepika matched that energy - sharp, grounded, unapologetic.Them in Piku proves something beautiful.Sometimes love isn’t about fireworks.It’s about finding someone who can sit next to you in chaos and not flinch.
Their chemistry 🥹
jab we met was ok. interesting thing about romantic films is you enjoy romantic films when you are ready for it. it depends on your personal romantic phase.
love aaj kal i skipped. i wanted to watch as i loved the music, somehow missed and i forgot the reason.
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Yes..yes...I was aware of that fact, even in the end credits, it was mentioned that it was inspired by a writing of O Henry, but what I appreciated was the own efforts and own craft implement by the film Maker Late Rutupurno Ghosh...
And I have read The Gift of the Magi..In The Gift of the Magi, sacrifice is innocent and luminous.Two people give up their most prized possessions to buy gifts for each other only to discover the irony. The ending is tender, almost glowing. Love is pure. Mutual. Earnest...In Raincoat, the sacrifice is quieter. He lies about his success. She lies about her happiness. Both protect each other’s dignity. Instead of exchanging objects, they exchange illusions carefully constructed so the other doesn’t feel small.
That’s why Raincoat feels heavier. It takes O. Henry’s idea of selfless love and filters it through time, poverty, missed chances, and pride. ....
And I am not really surprised that you love this movie as well...
I also really really liked the Piku -Rana storyline in PIKU...Omg...how real and beautiful .Also, Irrfan had that ability to make affection look effortless. One half-smile from him carried more intimacy than pages of dialogue. And Deepika matched that energy - sharp, grounded, unapologetic.Them in Piku proves something beautiful.Sometimes love isn’t about fireworks.It’s about finding someone who can sit next to you in chaos and not flinch.
Their chemistry 🥹
raincoat was good. aishwarya was beautiful in that movie.
can piku be called a romantic film ? the romantic angle was really adorable though. it was a very good film.
meri pyari bindu i want to watch. i like parineeti.
raincoat was good. aishwarya was beautiful in that movie.
can piku be called a romantic film ? the romantic angle was really adorable though. it was a very good film.
Ahh not really...Piku isn’t a romantic film in the traditional sense. It’s primarily about a father–daughter relationship, caregiving, aging, independence, and urban loneliness. The emotional spine is Piku and Bhaskar not Piku and Rana....
That's why I wrote i really like Piku-Rana storyline in PIKU movie...as in my opinion it is one of the most mature romantic currents in recent Hindi cinema.It’s a story where love quietly becomes possible through long drives,arguments. Observations & Mutual respect.and I loved them there...
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ahh not really...Piku isn’t a romantic film in the traditional sense. It’s primarily about a father–daughter relationship, caregiving, aging, independence, and urban loneliness. The emotional spine is Piku and Bhaskar not Piku and Rana....
That's why I wrote i really like Piku-Rana storyline in PIKU movie...as in my opinion it is one of the most mature romantic currents in recent Hindi cinema.It’s a story where love quietly becomes possible through long drives,arguments. Observations & Mutual respect.and I loved them there...
juhi chaturvedi is indeed a great writer.
meri pyari bindu i want to watch. i like parineeti.
Hey on that note....did you like Hasee toh phasee?
I really like that movie.. beautiful songs... and a really heartfelt movie about abandonment, anxiety and recognition.....
I might be going on a Valentine's Date w my wife and kids
This post made my day!!!!!
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Do you guys think Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam 3 can cross the ₹50 crore mark in its first day? With the huge franchise value, strong anticipation, and...
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
2