Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Find it yourself...Better you can watch the episode where Abeera proclaimed herself forever being Armoron's " Jogan"
Mein kyon explain karoom
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
Find it yourself...Better you can watch the episode where Abeera proclaimed herself forever being Armoron's " Jogan"
Mein kyon explain karoom
I mustly watch episodes with subtitles. So if a word is not repeated too much I will not know what it means.
So if you wouldn't tell me . I will just forget about it.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Hahaha Ar phirse bach gaya.
Bechare ko lagta hai ki Doormat abandoned him and Maira and never looked back
A moment of silence for all those bashing him for not letting Doormat meet Maira blah blah
Armoron finally 🙌 upgrading himself 


AAbeera ne abandon kar di becharasa Armanza .....
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXxv0ZxCDZD/?igsh=MWUxem9wNnY1anVjYg==
42