Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Tamannaah Bhatia, Junaid Khan to Headline ‘Ragini 3’ Date Night Horror for Balaji Motion Pictures
Please let me know if the other Ragini were successful- I am not familiar. But : Part 3?
Oh well, since it's Tamannaah and I liked her in Baahubali and a few other roles, I truly hope they get a good movie out ( I am not keen on remakes, in general).
Yar is Junaid ko tou bahir nikalo..
2 all time disasters and still he is being casted
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcaovgSMR2C/?igsi=MXJyczJvczg4amdydQ==
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
...
5