Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghanitam thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

tamana sorry for delay but 2 kids and a job and a house kai baar it gets hard anyways,....u see most apu fans visit les s due to his less role so..............
in kajjal section motw post used to be 1-0 pages minimum...kya din the....apu sur ke saath chale gaye...
here r a few more quest
what r u studying: i am at college .. here in Denmark after 9th class we go to a high school called Gymnasium and we studie that in 3 years .. it's just like 10,11,12th class .. and after Gymnasium we can choose what we want to studie ..  
what do u want to become on future... : i want to be something big and interesting .. maybe doctor or dentist !
have u seen apu apart from shekhar......i mean have u see n armaan or his pardes ....film : yes i have seen apu's film pardes which is a great movie .. i have also seen him in another film also called Lakeer .. he plays the negative role as well as positive roles!! 👏
i know u like adi a lot but is he sole reason for u to watch the show: no that's not my reason to watch the show .. i like everything about the show .. the set, characters, the story and so on ..  
abhi itna hi will ask some more ... 😳 : thanks for the questions !

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Excellent. I hope you enjoyed being MOTW. Look forward to seeing your posts in the section.😊

afghanitam thumbnail
i really really enjoyed being MOTW ! .. thanks for giving me this honor .. i will always remember this !