Aww very small update this time? But amazing stuff as always. The kriti siggy is so gorgeous. The Sherlock stuffs are just out of the world.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww very small update this time? But amazing stuff as always. The kriti siggy is so gorgeous. The Sherlock stuffs are just out of the world.
Love the Holmes siggy and tag 
I'm sad to see you go Shibz, but I understand the need to pause things for a while. I wish you come back to it at some point tho, coz you srsly ARE so good at it, and I've had sm pride and joy seeing you get better and better with every update 
I wish you all the good things in life 