Please check your pm..now I'll go back to the main round
Muski u got those voice round answers. wah good job
Games/Contests
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Please check your pm..now I'll go back to the main round
Muski u got those voice round answers. wah good job
Not sure if all are correct..but send kar diya
Yes Muskan, received your PM.Please check your pm..now I'll go back to the main round

Reminder:
A few hours left to submit your answers for Bonus Round 1 answers. No reminder PM will be sent to you for Bonus Round. So those who are willing to submit your answers for this first Bonus Round, please do it before 7 PM IST today.
Bonus round answers sent at the last minute. Please accept. I was caught up at work.
No problem...PM accepted.Bonus round answers sent at the last minute. Please accept. I was caught up at work.
Deadline for submission of Bonus Round 1 answers closes now.
Hi all only 9 hours left..
Please ensure to send your answers... You can send me a message for any hints
Will send a last reminder on DM 4 hours before the submission deadline
Can the deadline be extended till 10am IST 4th feb plz?Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Hi all only 9 hours left..
Please ensure to send your answers... You can send me a message for any hints
Will send a last reminder on DM 4 hours before the submission deadline
This round is a bit tough. From the pictures, not able to get the event details for some. And there is negative marking also.
Anyways I'm still trying.