Yeah Iam Enjoying These Games Now
Still I Only Sign Up If I Think The Game Is Easy If Its Difficult Then I Don't Sign Up
Still Waiting For Pete 's Game Whenever He Will Host It
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah Iam Enjoying These Games Now
Still I Only Sign Up If I Think The Game Is Easy If Its Difficult Then I Don't Sign Up
Still Waiting For Pete 's Game Whenever He Will Host It
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Shreya, what was your motivation/inspiration for these questions
😪
In Ranbir's iconic dialogue from TJMM, moun maat khulwa mera. 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Shreya, what was your motivation/inspiration for these questions
😪
Sabko confuse karna yeh motivation hoga 😂
Tjmm yeh kaunsa movie hai re
Shreya tum par toh legilemency bhi kaam nahi karegi 🤦🤦🤦
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Tjmm yeh kaunsa movie hai re
Shreya tum par toh legilemency bhi kaam nahi karegi 🤦🤦🤦
TJMM = Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar 
I change it tu jhoothi tu makkar 
Aisa bhi keh sakte hain 
For the first time in a long time, I LoLed out loud seeing the questions and the *answers*


Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Shreya, what was your motivation/inspiration for these questions
😪
If you know, you know V!
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451