Common guys, if free then do sign up. Shreya game ending around 12/24 and this one starting from 12/23 so it wont clash.
Games/Contests
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Common guys, if free then do sign up. Shreya game ending around 12/24 and this one starting from 12/23 so it wont clash.
You all interested? see page 1 for details
Originally posted by: SoniRita
You all interested? see page 1 for details
Thank you for tagging SoniRita
but I will skip this one as I'm quite busy these days and might not be able to play.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Common guys, if free then do sign up. Shreya game ending around 12/24 and this one starting from 12/23 so it wont clash.
Sorry, par abhi thoda games se duri rakh rahi hu
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Common guys, if free then do sign up. Shreya game ending around 12/24 and this one starting from 12/23 so it wont clash.
Thanks for the tag, Soni!
I'll see about signing up. Not sure if I am free.
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Bolo bolo kuch toh bolo
But seriously forum jhadoo pochha is very tiring
I had stopped my login here long bk
Just on off I come
That's why u see my visit streak less
Now it's only time pass not really bothered abt badge siggy score.
It's a game so play for fun only
yes just be active here... it would be fun
Okay. thank you for clearing the doubts.Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
for one round that's the expected time...
by mandatory I mean yes it's not a bonus round, but not elimination, if you miss this, you would score zero in this round, you still can play the next rounds.
Further inputs on missing the rounds in upcoming conversation
Yes i will watch. Perhaps for my history knowledge
Sign me up
Can I join now?