https://www.instagram.com/reel/DTk3gmbEpZ5/
Both are looking happy after months...only for manvik / Adsha 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DTk3gmbEpZ5/
Both are looking happy after months...only for manvik / Adsha 
Precap



Originally posted by: Bettyscar
The people who give written updates are on a strike until Manvik face-off
There hasn't been written updates for days
Glad there is “safety” in numbers for us striking souls!
This hit & miss I think will continue even despite the latest 17-19th promo!

I have written an update today.
I think Sankranti will be fun, with both Mannat and Vik relaxing after ages.
But maybe their actual face off will happen too. Pre cap is a red herring
I came across this update on X, though I’m not sure how authentic it is. People are quoting that Mannat will be leaving for Dubai, and Vik will finally see all of them together, which triggers his anger.
Tell me what doesn't trigger his anger 
Originally posted by: truptishree
I am not feeling well so took a break for some days for my health and my sanity 😜.
Yes Mukta’s shows have made many people choose their sanity over her depravity !
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
1.4k