Are Dhanush And Mrunal Thakur Getting Married????- Page 2

Gossip / Rumour

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

2.8k

Users

14

Likes

31

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#11

I didn’t even know these two were together and even though I like them individually I don’t know how I feel about them as pair.

Posted: 8 months ago
#17

Most likely for PR 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rosyme thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 8 months ago
#20

Good for her...she will be an aunt/friend for Dhanush s step sons like Saba Azaad.

We may see her n Anand L Rai s next movie.

Edited by Rosyme - 8 months ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2067956761492074739

https://x.com/i/status/2067956761492074739
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 5 months ago

Dhanush to join hands with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; PS Mithran in talks to direct...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Hai jawani toh ishq hona hai first look- Varun Dhawan Pooja Hegde Mrunal Thakur https://www.instagram.com/p/DW0sULSjBsS/...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DW0sULSjBsS/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 5 months ago

https://x.com/whynotcinemass_/status/2044413114331074673?s=46 don’t they have conversations beforehand ?

https://x.com/whynotcinemass_/status/2044413114331074673
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".