Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Definitely not on my 2026 bingo card...but I do like their Jodi they seem like a cute pair
Weirdest news I have heard in recent years.
I saw some articles linking her with Shreyas Iyer
Its weird news. He is a father of 2 teens kids and did mrunal family allows getting her married to a divorcee who has 2 teens kids as i heard she has a conservative family
Both are equally rude offscreen I heard (Mrunal was rude on social media)
Is everyone in the Telugu industry getting married on 14 Feb?
Prabhas ki bhi kara do
...
https://x.com/i/status/2067956761492074739
Dhanush to join hands with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; PS Mithran in talks to direct...
Hai jawani toh ishq hona hai first look- Varun Dhawan Pooja Hegde Mrunal Thakur https://www.instagram.com/p/DW0sULSjBsS/...
https://x.com/whynotcinemass_/status/2044413114331074673?s=46 don’t they have conversations beforehand ?
12