I was just about to say this and saw your comment 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was just about to say this and saw your comment 
The badge was added with a misspelled word. I’ve already requested the IF staff to rectify it. Since today is Sunday and the office is closed, they should be able to correct it tomorrow (if correction is possible). Thank you for your patience.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Badges for December Reading Challenge and Christmas Reads, awarded to participants.
Please check. Congratulations once again.
The Christmas Reads badge is misspelled. It reads "Christman Reads". Can you get this fixed?
Shreya, it was rectified and corrected by Paresh Bhai.Originally posted by: Minionite
The Christmas Reads badge is misspelled. It reads "Christman Reads". Can you get this fixed?

Hey Bee 🐝
I’m officially done with the BTRC Badge Collection as well.😎
Got em’ all!🥳

Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8