Batao ye bhi batane ki jarurat thi
kisko nahi pata ye?
T&J was new though.
Ab sab ko toh pata hi nahi hai. 
Actually I also forgot Stitch. Does it sound like I like chaos? Yes I do. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Batao ye bhi batane ki jarurat thi
kisko nahi pata ye?
T&J was new though.
Ab sab ko toh pata hi nahi hai. 
Actually I also forgot Stitch. Does it sound like I like chaos? Yes I do. 
Pata nahi actually, but I've liked him for a really long time. Like he was my childhood crush. Hrithik toh pati baad mein bana. 
I totally forgot about Secret Santa!
Think deadline was yesterday.
Think deadline was yesterday.
No, deadline was 12th 
🌲Hark, how the bells, sweet silver bells All seem to say, "Throw cares away." Christmas is here, bringing good cheer🌲 The history of...
124