Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Another remake? Why don't drama makers make new shows?
Any way . I am curios to see how the love story of a mute girl will unfold!
If they follow the Malayalam version, I’d be very happy. The hero never turns negative - it’s been more than 3000 episodes and he supports the FL unconditionally.
Glad to see you after a long time.
Originally posted by: natkhat_angel
If they follow the Malayalam version, I’d be very happy. The hero never turns negative - it’s been more than 3000 episodes and he supports the FL unconditionally.
So Bhavika Sharma is no more a part of this show:
which malayam show remake is this one of? whats the name of the malayam one?
Mounaragam.
which malayam show remake is this one of? whats the name of the malayam one?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2058416780251648413
Hello everybody.
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2097348931894247571
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2099134180139614637
Hello everybody. News of this show came about 3 weeks earlier. But now more informations about the show and its cast are available :...
30