https://www.instagram.com/p/DSK2p2GEpXL/?igsh=MTRkdzRxOGh0ZWo0cw==
For me it’s only PraShiv lol 🤣
I Must Say This Namik Looks Great With Every Female Lead

Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/DSK2p2GEpXL/?igsh=MTRkdzRxOGh0ZWo0cw==
For me it’s only PraShiv lol 🤣
I Must Say This Namik Looks Great With Every Female Lead

Originally posted by: SilverBell
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1999399578773389400?s=20
Finally Some News Still Don't Like Priyanka As A Naagin
Same I don’t like her as Naagin either. But she is Ekta mata choice like Raunak was her choice.
Same I don’t like her as Naagin either. But she is Ekta mata choice like Raunak was her choice.
Right..
Which Is Disappointing But Lets See For Namik Maybe I Will Watch The First Episode Only Then Just Stick To Reading Updates
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh yes NP is the freaking devil and I'm happy
Please tell me you made sure it's not AI. I didn't want him in naagin as some freaking boring ML. I wanted him to be the villain and now I'll get NP as a khatarnak shaitaan
Super Excited!
Let's hope its true and his character serves as anti-hero/villain, will be watching Naagin only for him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DSK2p2GEpXL/?igsh=MTRkdzRxOGh0ZWo0cw==
For me it’s only PraShiv lol 🤣
As if that was even in question 
So I guess this is the first real confirmation if the picture is real 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
As if that was even in question
So I guess this is the first real confirmation if the picture is real
Maybe
Naagin 7 Iam Not Even Excited For This Boring Season With A Boring Naagin
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
2