I think wo sab cheezein PR share karta hai inn celebs kaOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Hmm soon photos bhi ane wala hai
. Waise I saw he shared a great journey video in his instagram as well
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think wo sab cheezein PR share karta hai inn celebs kaOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Hmm soon photos bhi ane wala hai
. Waise I saw he shared a great journey video in his instagram as well
https://x.com/harryftsakshi/status/1998753582800359721
https://x.com/TruthSlayer_24/status/1998760788144828723
Fans jhagadtey rahey aur yeh log dost hain. 
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Hmm soon photos bhi ane wala hai
. Waise I saw he shared a great journey video in his instagram as well
Uskaa live jald aaney waala hain. 
https://x.com/JuyalGirl/status/1998753037565964365
It is sooooo me.....
Caption is so me ....very seldom i want to see a contestant winning a show sooo soo bad😭😭
This feels personal
I am having Gaurav withdrawal 😭😭
Originally posted by: GKWillWin
https://x.com/harryftsakshi/status/1998753582800359721
https://x.com/TruthSlayer_24/status/1998760788144828723
Fans jhagadtey rahey aur yeh log dost hain.
Accha hai kal GK ke birthday me Bina crop hue pics upload honge ...
GK-Mridul 😍 😍 😍
https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1998374248256246148
Awwww
The blue suits her 
And humein bhi dedo, Boss. I’ll catch it from this side of the screen 
Hmm but still the journey video was amazingOriginally posted by: infinity101
I think wo sab cheezein PR share karta hai inn celebs ka

Pranit and Bajaj patched up . Lol. Sabko popat banaya Bajju ne
tereko me block karungi. Phew i cant with her.Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Aapki favourite jiske karan aapne ye season dekhna shuru kiya