The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
Chinguuuuu, kya haal chaal? Koi achcha channel mila kya?
Fake kyu nahi ho sakta? Tanya and Farhana have max fake followers . Tujhe bada pata hai sabka real kya hai
I did support her but she didn't have winning qualities. I mean the wkv narratives would affect her plus her at times trying to be friends with stan didn't look nice. But yes she gracefully handled her loss and I loved that
I also didn't like her sucking up to MC stan and being overly friendly with him at the end. It seemed fake to me.
. Actually bb ruined the season by favouring mandali too much. Worst season ever. And the contestants were not such that could go against the narrative. Somehow I felt ankit tha but he got out, archana thi but she herself used to flip and go back to them. I disliked archana no difference between farhana and archana only difference can be farhana was more strong than her imo
My babieeeeeessss 
SM popularity is the biggest fraud