Bigg Boss 19 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Dec 2025 - Season Finale- Page 304

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

4.9k

Views

190k

Users

97

Likes

12.2k

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Chinguuuuu, kya haal chaal? Koi achcha channel mila kya?

BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Fake kyu nahi ho sakta? Tanya and Farhana have max fake followers . Tujhe bada pata hai sabka real kya hai

Edited by BombayChic - 9 months ago
B5Q3SJC7J74ZWU64 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Inn logo ne GK se obsess hoke use indirectly bahot help kia hai lol.

I would also add Amaal was also pretty insecure of GK and obsessed with him Bitching behind his back constantly, making remarks, looking arrogant, laughing at taunts directed his way (lomdi wala) and being spineless/petty when confronted. Dont forget he is the one who cried over GK's temp captaincy and then lied he wasn't.

While I appreciate him applauding GK at the end and that he wasn't a sore loser about it but at the same time he was such an unlikeable POS in the house too lol.

Edited by Jenit - 9 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


RockingSunny thumbnail

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: R2F2JLMIUNNTDTJS

I also didn't like her sucking up to MC stan and being overly friendly with him at the end. It seemed fake to me.

I did support her but she didn't have winning qualities. I mean the wkv narratives would affect her plus her at times trying to be friends with stan didn't look nice. But yes she gracefully handled her loss and I loved thatsmiley27. Actually bb ruined the season by favouring mandali too much. Worst season ever. And the contestants were not such that could go against the narrative. Somehow I felt ankit tha but he got out, archana thi but she herself used to flip and go back to them. I disliked archana no difference between farhana and archana only difference can be farhana was more strong than her imosmiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 9 months ago

SM popularity is the biggest fraud

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".