Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Bajaj posted pics from the finale and cropped out Pranit 😲
Didn't he do this when he got evicted by Pranit after coming out?
Bajaj is an odd fellow 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Bajaj posted pics from the finale and cropped out Pranit 😲
Didn't he do this when he got evicted by Pranit after coming out?
Bajaj is an odd fellow 
Hey I bashed Amaal before but credit is due when earned. He did a good thing here leaving aside grudges and giving respect instead. 🙏
Episode cut off cos it went on for too long
I’ll have to catch up on the rest when it repeats.
Will be back later 
it's deserving winner with every single day passed in last 3 months, proved over and over
hayn. Atp i dunno if you are beins sarcastic or real!Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
My Tanya is out
Finally Salman says good stuff about her.
Suck it up, Ashnoor
Salman.. what do you mean they should make a statue of her - BB did - of her hands
Aww Salman called her again and clapped for her - this was genuine but he had to cover up & negate it straight away cos of street cred
I felt sallu hates her. Kitni maari uski
Same here I waiting it for the repeat as well .Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Episode cut off cos it went on for too long
I’ll have to catch up on the rest when it repeats.
Will be back later
He survived 11 nominations. That's the biggest proof of his huge fanbase and best personalityOriginally posted by: chinky801
it's deserving winner with every single day passed in last 3 months, proved over and over

Originally posted by: chinky801
Amaal se thoda kam ugly hai
Amaal is cutie not ugly 