Bigg Boss 19 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Dec 2025 - Season Finale- Page 255

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

4.9k

Views

190k

Users

97

Likes

12.2k

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: 4PCZDGQOS7A737GH

I cleary have.

So? What's the problem with that? She was more focused on the interview and laid it out.

Media isn't part of the forum so its irrelevant on whether they care or not.

Its a free forum, I can reply if I see weird nonsense.

So u must be quoting urself a lot 🤔

Self quoting a lot

That was my freedom of speech to say what I read about Tanya ,that what media is saying about her

I am on this forum and I can inform it here

By ur logic she cant also negate what I was saying ,it wasnt directed to her in any way

I am not someone's blind fan to attack someone for their opinion

Nor I have the habit of doing begani Shaadi me Abdulla Deewana

You are just proving my point by attacking me and proving that the last line belongs to u only

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Leaving baggage:

Gaurav - Leaving disagreements.

Salman to Akansha - He will speak more at home.

Akansha - Sir he speaks a lot at home.smiley37 With me, his voice goes up. Salman turned it into an innuendo but Damn Akansha, itna sach ney boltey smiley37

B5Q3SJC7J74ZWU64 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

@ssp123

Except I'm quoting you.

It's clear you lack a concrete form of reading comprehension skills blindly dodging everything thrown your way.

By your foolish logic you are blindly defending the media.

So basically acting like a coward is your main form of defense. Nice try I can still see your post. You blocked me because you didn't want me quoting you.

Way to prove my point that I was right about you kiddo.smiley20

Edited by Jenit - 9 months ago
Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Farhana leaving grudges as she wants to change that about herself.

Pranit not gonna crack any more jokes on Bollywood stars & confront more. Abey why? If you’re gonna roast, why not roast Bollywood stars.

Tanya - being bullied again.
She says all the emotional baggage of people misunderstanding her.

Posted: 9 months ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


omika23 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago
Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

My Tanya is out smiley19smiley19

Finally Salman says good stuff about her.

Suck it up, Ashnoor

Salman.. what do you mean they should make a statue of her - BB did - of her hands smiley37

Aww Salman called her again and clapped for her - this was genuine but he had to cover up & negate it straight away cos of street cred smiley9smiley37


B5Q3SJC7J74ZWU64 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Such a delusional sour loser he issmiley36

Baseer looks good when he keeps his mouth shut lol.

Lilac_Rain thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Salman loved Dharmendra but it was indulgent to spend too many minutes on this.

Mood/Atmosphere was too low when evicting Pranit and don’t think Salman got his energy back up after that.

Voting badi hi cut to cut huwi hai

Posted: 9 months ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".