Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: zindagi001
Ok...Rehana ....hun.....you are also added to my list on the chatting.....r u not chatting?...........BTW, I really appreciate that you're HARSHU's sis, coz this way we PREM deewanis have less and less competition.....thanks....
you are very welcome........n thanks to u too dear........n no as u can see i m from canada, toronto.........n it's gonna be in the morning.......i have to go to university therefore won't be able to get up so early u see😭........however, u guys enjoy.......n don't forget to give my sisterly kiss to my cutie pie brother😛......love u
you are very welcome........n thanks to u too dear........n no as u can see i m from canada, toronto.........n it's gonna be in the morning.......i have to go to university therefore won't be able to get up so early u see😭........however, u guys enjoy.......n don't forget to give my sisterly kiss to my cutie pie brother😛......love u
Originally posted by: zindagi001
hun...I hv to go to college at 6:30am, my classes starts at 8am, but u know the crazy traffic....but, I am a night person, so i will manage to get up at 5:30am......but, don't worry, I will mention your name and also shabo24's name as "Rakhi sisters".......happy?.....take care...
pretty much happy........god bless u........i wish i cud be a nite person like u.....take care😊