Amal and Tanya both evicted
Tanya out. I thought she will win 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Amal and Tanya both evicted
Tanya out. I thought she will win 
Omg!! Is he 3rd? YES 
Come on Farhana! 
expected . Bola tha na meine.
Aree re Omika said pranit is going to win and top in trend and they willbe top 2 .kya kua . I told u it is gaurav and farhana. And i think farhana will win .
Nagma ji is looking zeherr.

Sally is sooo vellaa ..... Nehal, you unfollowed basser?? Basser you read all these things??? 

Bhai annihilated Baseeru. Northy mat dekhna 
Salman said Baseer needed finale visibility
He said you shouldn't have come if you had so much hate