Sallu saari bhadas nikal raha hain.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sallu saari bhadas nikal raha hain.
Malti bachchon ki tarah shahbaz ki complaint kar rahi haj salman se...
Mujhe ye kafi khiski hui lag rahi hai
Ninu

Thanks for the news, I am so scared today, I wasnt even checking notifications
All the guys have been given similar blazer thingy ..... Jhagmag design wale!!
Originally posted by: Sanjana4Rajeev
Arreh waah?!!! Baseerwa hai kya?! I thought he will skip the finale
Badi badi baatein ....vada paav khaate...
Sallu pel raha hai Bassu ko
My sherni Kunnu exposed hypocrite GK that he used to crib about food not being fresh 

