Why Kunnu has problem with Tanya
..
Ek vote appeal bhi nahi kiya..
I feel Tanya was genuine to Kunnu but kunnu was irritated with her stories 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why Kunnu has problem with Tanya
..
Ek vote appeal bhi nahi kiya..
I feel Tanya was genuine to Kunnu but kunnu was irritated with her stories 
I know..it must have been really heart breaking...like you all must have thought only Rajat could have won and when he got out at 3 toh sab ko laga hoga ki abb shayad VD Jeet jayega..
Upar se BBTak did that blunder....
Originally posted by: monumalhotra
I feel pranit Gk top 2 hain
Mostly wohi rahega..
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Stana supporting amlu
https://x.com/MehraMahir/status/1997305617879580880
Yeh toh maze aa jayenge. Agar Amal jeet gaya toh BB ko Stana ko trophy dena maaf.🤩
Mera confidence toh ekdam down hai...
Utna bhi mujhe abhi shak ho Raha hai...
Did neelam post for tanya?
Why Kunnu has problem with Tanya
..
Ek vote appeal bhi nahi kiya..
I feel Tanya was genuine to Kunnu but kunnu was irritated with her stories
is clip mein kya weird tha?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Stana supporting amlu
https://x.com/MehraMahir/status/1997305617879580880
Karan Kundra and Digvijay are also supporting Amaal
Lol, this quote is funnyOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
It must have been heartbreaking for Vivian fans and such a pleasant surprise for KV fans...
Ohh Sultanji's favourite was Rajat Dalal?😂😂
Arrey Rajat se yaad aya...Dekho Elvish ka latest statement..🤣
Lagta hai bechare ko enlightenment mil gayi hai

Rajat was never ahead in votes, he was told he had less votes than dv