I feel gaurav and parnit will be top 2 ya gaurav and farhana.
What did Tanya do wrong ? 
Why didnt you pick her 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel gaurav and parnit will be top 2 ya gaurav and farhana.
What did Tanya do wrong ? 
Why didnt you pick her 
Farrhana Bhatt.
@ Munna
You don’t even see Pranit in the top 3? 
She will be third i think .
Aapne Mere More ko nikaal diya sultanji
For a change they can infact put Faru and More
Or Pranit and Mittal
aapko hum end tak More ko top Le lana nahi chodenghe jab tak hai jaan
I am
One women army for my more in this IF 😆🤣
Haww very bad . Omika see this . I wont tolerate this baizatti
Referring to Gaurav Khanna SUPERSTAR
Chingu one serious question..
Did you support any contestant any year..??
Did they win ??
Mere waale Dil jeette hain trophy toh bachche le jate hain