I downloaded that 28 minute clip. its so fun to rewatch 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I downloaded that 28 minute clip. its so fun to rewatch 
Nazariya kisi ka bhi ghalat nhi hota bus alag hota hai
Is it just me or are the contestants esp GK and Farhana and Pranit laughing like maniacs for no reason
. Kuch itna funny hai bhi nahin aur pagalo ke tarah hassn rahe hai since the past two episodes, rip my ear drums 
Bigboss ne toe hmare dill ki batay boldy amal k liay
Farhana got a killer JV till now, GK’s was him in gym pretty much and first half seemed like Bajaj/Baseer’s video
.
They could have shown Bahana and clearly they hate Baseer so much they erased him from her JV and kept Nehal, also I hear erased him from Amal’s. Bas GK ke video mein rakh dia by some miracle 
So I came across these many options 








SO TELL ME WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE??😂😂😂😂
All are great
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
So I came across these many options
SO TELL ME WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE??😂😂😂😂
Sab achche lag rahe hain 😂
Shakal change ho gayi kai jagah. AI se banaya kya?