Indirectly usko kaam chor bhi dekha diya
Yeh bhi dekhaya ky woh start main task nhi kiya tha
Car jeetny wala bhi nhi dekhaya
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Indirectly usko kaam chor bhi dekha diya
Yeh bhi dekhaya ky woh start main task nhi kiya tha
Car jeetny wala bhi nhi dekhaya
I hope Bajaj sees and likes this too.. Baseer got him.. I am telling you.. Die hard love story of which we were robbed..

Seriously.. If this would be a daily soap serial, I would write fanfictions about these two 
Gk ka sirf chal bandhya song wala part theek tha baki itna khaas nhi laga. Kafi kuch irrelevant tha.
Armaan ka concert ka glimpse bhi aya bech main
JV of Bajaj could have been even more amazing.. But his time in the house was up..
I am enjoying such old clips.. All related one way or another to Bajaj.. Sharing this here too.. Check out Mridul.. 10 points for efforts!
Do you like the trophy?
This comment made though 
Farhana ko toh vamp sy heroine banaa diyaa
Mast jv banayi uski
Is wale fight mein Amal/Nehal and BasBaj they 
Borrowed credit
Woh hamesha se Heroine hi thi

Aapke dekhne ka nazariya galat tha
You posted Instagram, this is from yt - for the task conducted a day before