Originally posted by: BombayChic
mc stan season doesnt exist for me. That season was just wrong on so many levels. It’s puke worthy!
Kyun kya hua tha?
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BombayChic
mc stan season doesnt exist for me. That season was just wrong on so many levels. It’s puke worthy!
Kyun kya hua tha?
Sajid khan and the likes. He is a mee too accused given a platform whitewashed . Same like kunnu evictions were dropped when he was nominated. And the number of ppl sucking up to him was unbearable. Heard the winner mc stan was a murder accused or something.
Originally posted by: BombayChic
Sajid khan and the likes. He is a mee too accused given a platform whitewashed . Same like kunnu evictions were dropped when he was nominated. And the number of ppl sucking up to him was unbearable. Heard the winner mc stan was a murder accused or something.
Hey bhagwan....I have not seen that season..
But all the things I have heard about that season from my friends and from this forum, I am just happy that I have not seen it