Foetus Kaira 🥺❤️



Page
of
1Foetus Kaira 🥺❤️



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why I'm unable to see Abheekmaan nautanki as Naksh & kaira, Akshu entry scene... Such iconic scenes were literally wasted by these kappal...
Thanks makers for ruining nostalgia 😔
Foetus naira hits different always
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
https://www.instagram.com/p/DR0w3yzjAj6/
Choti akshu kaira goenkas singhus together in pic
Waise I'm happy🫣AbhiRa & Neirohi are spared... Can't imagine Abheekmaan copying Neirohi 🤦
I don't watch this gen, but seeing these clips I can say that this couple ain't even 10% of Kaira, this recreation just feels cringe to me. I don't know maybe people who watch this gen might like it.
But please spare Kaira's og songs and don't use it on this couple. It only suited Kaira.

Hi my lovely people👋, Yesterday I was watching the episode and out of the blue I churned up a story in my mind and decided to pen it down. Due...
I hope they do not bring another women This will be annoying
207