@ all
I have created thread 3
here is the link please move once this one gets to page 150
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/marathi-tv/5378526/lagnanantar-hoilach-prem-thread-3#167564197
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@ all
I have created thread 3
here is the link please move once this one gets to page 150
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/marathi-tv/5378526/lagnanantar-hoilach-prem-thread-3#167564197
Wrong post
Roll tide ? 🙂
I wish I watch American football. But people here sure are crazy about it
I liked the background song in the KP movie date scene. Hadn’t heard that one before. Lol, for some reason I noticed that all leads except Jeeva kept their eyes closed for the “ kiss “
Whoever is selecting the songs for kavya parth scenes is doing a great job . All these songs are truely masterpieces . Vatevari mogra, ye na jarashi, ghan aj barse and many more.
The natural instinct (if you are in love) is to close the eyes . I don’t know why Jeeva did that , may he is not in love at all
Whoever is selecting the songs for kavya parth scenes is doing a great job . All these songs are truely masterpieces . Vatevari mogra, ye na jarashi, ghan aj barse and many more.
The natural instinct (if you are in love) is to close the eyes . I don’t know why Jeeva did that , may he is not in love at all
Not only the songs, but the picturization is nice too. KP has a good comfort level shooting these scenes, so there's no awkwardness. I think Vivek might have kept his eyes open so that he doesn't inadvertently get too close 😂
Not only the songs, but the picturization is nice too. KP has a good comfort level shooting these scenes, so there's no awkwardness. I think Vivek might have kept his eyes open so that he doesn't inadvertently get too close 😂
Agree - KP scenes are perfect. Your comment on Jeeva made me laugh so hard . Literally ROFL
Not only the songs, but the picturization is nice too. KP has a good comfort level shooting these scenes, so there's no awkwardness. I think Vivek might have kept his eyes open so that he doesn't inadvertently get too close 😂
Or he was scared, if mistake happens who knows Mrunal might slap me

more snow ❄️ ❄️ ⛄️ ? Another winter storm ⛈️ ?
Hey guys here is the thread 3 please move here when previous one reaches at 150 limit
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Hey friends this is new thread.
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
New thread opened. Please post here.
741