Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hello folks,
Nov is ending soonish. Make sure your page log/Gsheet is up to date!🙂↕️
Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hello folks,
Nov is ending soonish. Make sure your page log/Gsheet is up to date!🙂↕️
Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hello folks,
Nov is ending soonish. Make sure your page log/Gsheet is up to date!🙂↕️
I also need to update my list
. Thanks for the reminder!
Shweta, if you have read any books for this month, do update in your IF log. Either myself or WD will update the G-sheet
.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Shweta, if you have read any books for this month, do update in your IF log. Either myself or WD will update the G-sheet
.
Hi,
I’ve updated it just now..
read 2 novels of love story of Edward Bella.. Twilight and New Moon
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Hi,
I’ve updated it just now..
read 2 novels of love story of Edward Bella.. Twilight and New Moon
Okay, I will update the G-sheet!
Done for the month!
Both my log post and sheet are updated!