Love blooms in the forest. They got married too. But back in his kingdom, no one knows about it.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Love blooms in the forest. They got married too. But back in his kingdom, no one knows about it.
Without the ring, he could not remember her. Even though he felt something for her tears, he is helpless.
He remembered once he saw the ring and he came to apologize. He accepted his child with no question too.
Thanks a lot.
Better than which 2025 movie?
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Lovely Ending The Family Reunion And Shakuntala And Dushyant Got Married Again With Him Remembering His Wife It Was Nice
Better Then The 2025 Movie Jasmine
My Favorite Character Is Shakuntala
Shaakuntalam. Jasmine Your Story Was Much Better Than That Movie
Thank you.I have not seen that movie.
Awww they had a child together that's so cute
Thanks for the pm you did a great job
I wish we got more scenes of Bharat...I loved their reunion
The story centers on an ancient legend involving a cursed book that supposedly traps anyone who reads even a single word inside its pages. While...
Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (My Heart is with You)Part 1 I dedicate this SS to AAA_mania who asked me to write a SS on the movie Hamara Dil Aapke...
47