Originally posted by: amardeep
GK Said clearly that Ashnoor hit Tanya and that was wrong. Also that she hit her on purpose
Tanya should have made an issue out of it. Perfect opportunity to kick out Noor
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: amardeep
GK Said clearly that Ashnoor hit Tanya and that was wrong. Also that she hit her on purpose
Tanya should have made an issue out of it. Perfect opportunity to kick out Noor
@nishita kon hai ye log or kahan se aate hai..shehbaaz ko pasand kar rahe hai.gadbad gotala hai
Mano ya na mano..koi bhi jeet le show lekin log ye hi bolege GK and Amaal ka season. Baki sab meh
Kal Farrhana ko ticket to finale Amaal ki help say nahi chahye tha. Aaj chahye tha. Kaam kuch bhi ho, bajta Amaal hi hai 

I m debating if I should abandon GK and go to Amaalu team..GK ko Farhana ko hi help karna hai. Kyun re
I am all for bashing Ashnoor. Khud ko bahut badi gamer samaj ke baith gayi. Ye bhi bully hi karti hai.
Bajju fans beware of Ashnoor. Wo dump kar degi bajaju ko..
same hereOriginally posted by: Radhe101
I m debating if I should abandon GK and go to Amaalu team..GK ko Farhana ko hi help karna hai. Kyun re
in teeno ko aapas me ladne do