ye idhar tak pohunch paayi yehi ganimat haiYe kaisa season hain
Iska bhai is begging for votes live on insta
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye idhar tak pohunch paayi yehi ganimat haiYe kaisa season hain
Iska bhai is begging for votes live on insta

Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Tanya ko naya topic mil gaya thappad k baad.. Muje lakdi jaan buj k maari..
Invisible thappad bol
I don't support violence but if nasty acts can be supported everyday and on a misleading thing ill things can be wished then I don't think it's wrong if I do the same
. Ashnoor didn't do it intentionally but yes she shouldn't have been so rude. I have the guts to accept my favourite's wrong. But looking at the current dynamics I will support the wrong
kaha safe khel raha hai..Originally posted by: TrickyMind
GK ko last week mai kisi se bhasad nahi karni.. Kisi se nahi ladna.. Safe khelna hai..
Pranit Ashnoor ko yeh wala GK pasand nahi aa raha
WKV pe Nepo Amaal ka whitewashing aur GK ki dhulai pe to yeah season chalaa hain 
Come back.and give us updates bachhe kya kar rahe hai waha 
i just saw the clip.. she even said sorry thats more than enoughOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
I don't support violence but if nasty acts can be supported everyday and on a misleading thing ill things can be wished then I don't think it's wrong if I do the same
. Ashnoor didn't do it intentionally but yes she shouldn't have been so rude. I have the guts to accept my favourite's wrong. But looking at the current dynamics I will support the wrong

Exactly. But nahi wo smooth journey hai
