Poll
Will you watch Tere Ishk Mein in cinemas?
Page
of
1Finally an exciting Bollywood movie after what feels like ages..Will you watch it in cinemas?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It looks boring. Kriti is done!
No but I really don’t see any.
I was thinking it is a tamil movie all this while with hindi dub..no shit..when is it out? why is hype so less?
Originally posted by: cougarTown
I was thinking it is a tamil movie all this while with hindi dub..no shit..when is it out? why is hype so less?
This Friday!
The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...
Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?
https://x.com/tipsofficial/status/2041127104759423150?s=20
https://youtu.be/OJr6XQaQwnU?si=UZOtKHgTe1gvP_1a
https://youtu.be/qbsM6WmFWnk?si=afz5DlXjg7zYjGIh Indian Kris Jenner Madhu Chopra says My Body My Choice has to be within the darya of what's...
38