Source: CNBCTV18
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Source: CNBCTV18
Good to know ๐ธ
Although I feel 15 days(14 days 21 hrs) is less. I thought the average might be much higher.
Hey Bookchesters United! โฝ๏ธ
Mid-month kickoff reminder to update your logs whenever you get the chance before the end of this month. If youโre already up to date, great !
๐ November Reads So Far ๐
๐ Mini Reviews ( <5 words) ๐
The Writer โ Twisty, addictive thriller. โ โ โ โ โ
King of Wrath โ Quality romance, satisfying grovel.
โ
โ
โ
ยพโ
Room โ Unique view of trauma.
โ
โ
โ
โ
โ

Thatโs Not My Name โ Hated Sheriff, good writing style.
โ
โ
โ
ยผโ

Hooked โ Epic disappointment ๐ฉ โ ยฝโโโ
Hi!
Let me know your preferred logging method.
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
๐ November Reads So Far ๐
๐ Mini Reviews ( <5 words) ๐
The Writer โ Twisty, addictive thriller. โ โ โ โ โ
King of Wrath โ Quality romance, satisfying grovel.
โ โ โ ยพโ
Room โ Unique view of trauma.
โ โ โ โ โ
Thatโs Not My Name โ Hated Sheriff, good writing style.
โ โ โ ยผโ
Hooked โ Epic disappointment ๐ฉ โ ยฝโโโ
I wanted to try Ana Huang but mujhe over hyped authors se dar lagta hai, coz I figured they might turn out to be epic disappointments. I'm feeling emboldened to try now
Your 3.75 stars is practically 4.2+ in my book. I'll also try the thriller ๐
oh I'm updating my sheet as I go, so Google sheets it is
I can do both. Sorry was on vacation so havent been doing much reading. now I am back so will read again hehe
Iโm wary of popular writers too (I mean, just look at Hooked ๐).Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I wanted to try Ana Huang but mujhe over hyped authors se dar lagta hai, coz I figured they might turn out to be epic disappointments. I'm feeling emboldened to try now
Your 3.75 stars in practically 4.2+ in my book. I'll also try the thriller ๐

.KOW was my first Ana Huang book. Iโll say there are a few clichรฉs and some cringey dialogues here and there, but overall, itโs a good read. The characters are likable, so I could totally overlook the few cringey moments .
I was generous with my rating because it gave me the quality romance and groveling I crave. I only docked a few stars for the startโthe beginning of the book felt like it dragged and I was almost ready to rate it poorly until the time skip, which is when things picked up and really engaged me. So while it's not a perfect book, the emotional payoff was strong enough to make it a solid read.
I liked both thrillers! Let me know how you like them if you read them ๐
No worries at allOriginally posted by: SoniRita
I can do both. Sorry was on vacation so havent been doing much reading. now I am back so will read again hehe
. Hope you had a great vacation
Happy reading when you get to it!