Neer.. an unique name for their baby boy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Neer.. an unique name for their baby boy
Ok yes different name. I think it's a mix of Nee and R (Parineeti and Raghav).
. I have heard of the name Neev...
Sonam s son s name s Vayu.
Nee + R ( mom dad names) 😀
God bless the baby..👶
Neer=Water
Sonam's Vayu=Air
Now who is Agni/Fire..? Katrina's?
Bramhmastra reloading...🙂↕️
Cute pictures.
Neer sounds like a nice name. I wonder how many people will confuse it with Veer or Neil though?
I was thinking the sameOk yes different name. I think it's a mix of Nee and R (Parineeti and Raghav).
. I have heard of the name Neev...
Sonam s son s name s Vayu.
Neer also sounds short for Neeraj
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Cute pictures.
Neer sounds like a nice name. I wonder how many people will confuse it with Veer or Neil though?
There is Neer Dosa too available in restaurants
Yea someone on Reddit already said in school his friends might call him paneer.
Overall it’s a cool name though. It’s the kind of name that can be used by itself. If he becomes famous he can just go by Neer like Cher or Madonna.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/divyanka-tripathi-dahiya-and-vivek-dahiya-blessed-with-twin-baby-boys-latter-says-mere-karan-arjun-a_234521
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karishma-tanna-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-on-guru-purnima-makes-announcement-with-husband-our-greatest_235634
18