what if she ends up working in a serial called
Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
Btw are you liking kyunki?
And how are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what if she ends up working in a serial called
Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
Btw are you liking kyunki?
And how are you?
rimjhim right?
Dangal is getting popular
I thought Rimjhim would be underrated as it’s on Dangal but surprisingly it’s receiving lots of fans

prashiv fans are hyping themOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I thought Rimjhim would be underrated as it’s on Dangal but surprisingly it’s receiving lots of fans
Shame on abhimaan.
I want a cute, age appropriate couple like them for Gen 5 🥰
yupOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I want a cute, age appropriate couple like them for Gen 5 🥰
Priyanshi and Mohit.Sounds really good
Ashi and Sandeep sound good too.
I read on Reddit that the FL is 15
I want a good romance now
Rimjhim ka ML looks like Rohit Poddar 

he looks okay
Neither hot nor cold.Looks cute.
Expressive eyes tho
Originally posted by: A_Star39
what if she ends up working in a serial called
Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
Btw are you liking kyunki?
And how are you?
@bold shahi paneer wouldn’t let her go!!!!!! She will get naya safars until the world ends!!
I saw a bts for Mihoina
wth is going on?
I’m goodddd.. how r u doing??
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3