Vidhya ka thappad, kajal ka pain kuch nahi. Abhira is mahaan.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vidhya ka thappad, kajal ka pain kuch nahi. Abhira is mahaan.
I hate ab more now. Bahut hi bekar and wahiyat heh ye.Thoda bhi entertainment nahi hone dena heh humara 😡
Originally posted by: AgniShiva
I hate ab more now. Bahut hi bekar and wahiyat heh ye.Thoda bhi entertainment nahi hone dena heh humara 😡
This might be Tanya doesn't want kajal to compromise. Meher,meeraji ka ek tweet tha,Abheekmaan ki next target will be Tanya as tanya supported kajal.
behen disclaimer dedo
Im dying holding my laugh in my office.
Kya hai yeh
Abhira cried more over this than the fact that armaan kidnapped pookie
https://youtu.be/6UqV335sirw?si=_X3BBx7Vl7eT3HLXOriginally posted by: A_Star39
behen disclaimer dedo
Im dying holding my laugh in my office.
Kya hai yeh
Enjoy
Other day when someone posted gen3 roast I came across arohi related video too.
I liked how she wasn't like fictional women who always fall for unavailable men. She and abhi had a deal if they marry it will be for xyz reasons. And later too it was for ruhi. At no point she developed feelings for him. That was a new thing
Originally posted by: AgniShiva
I hate ab more now. Bahut hi bekar and wahiyat heh ye.Thoda bhi entertainment nahi hone dena heh humara 😡
Yaa I thought she is dumb no she is a poison...Yaa thought of being some kalash doormat ne sab barbad kar di.
Like the a snake her mother was sitting on Ruhi's kundli , but this doormat sitting on Tanya's kundali
First she lead Ansuman to death after using his money , made Tanya an orphan now interfering her life.I can't understand joint families at all !!!! Why to fight and stay together better stay apart happily right ?