Is it only me or anyone else have issues with seeing the notifications.. I can see the number on the bell but can’t click it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is it only me or anyone else have issues with seeing the notifications.. I can see the number on the bell but can’t click it.
it sometimes happens just refresh the page.Is it only me or anyone else have issues with seeing the notifications.. I can see the number on the bell but can’t click it.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
it sometimes happens just refresh the page.
Did it many times.. still no luck.. can’t logout as I forgot my login details 