Virushka are brand ambassadors for Dubai tourism.
This is for a real estate company,and their new project.
Ok , got it
Thanks for correction :)
Until now, I liked the ads I've come across with both of them... 
(Still, these aren't a movie... so I'll wait and see if it will be of a more 'chemistry' interaction in Love and War, now that they are married and parents of a cute little girl.)
Ranbir was in a semi formal attire,wearing separates and glasses. Alia on the other hand was dressed as a beauty pageant contestant.It looked like he came to support his wife..
likes
Ranveer-Deepika se compete karne ke liye inhone bhi Dubai ad kar li.
Both looks so bad in the video, it looks like a C grade beach song from spy universe movie 
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZu3U1UIIxZ/?igsh=MWw1eHh1bHc2Y2Z4eg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaA3nxhE-Wd/?igsh=MXR4MXo5anVkZzE2Zg%3D%3D
8