Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Check the date 23 April 2024
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Lmfao I have also seen people love him up north
. Sometimes I admit I have found his poetry funny don’t kill me but overall he’s like someone I would find entertaining somewhat in a one hour segment in the week rather than a contestant on the show.
He came and everything changed the format only changed to comedy nights central
Believe me, his jokes are appreciated by a lot of people I know. 😂
Kahan se news a rahi hai yeh
TAnya ka script/dialouge writer ne ab news likhna shuru kardiya
Why would a CEO get herself insult in public for a show.
Check the date on right
Baseeru is a sweet guy.
agree i find him ok funny sometimes . Sometimes extremely forced like you said cant bear him for all days, one or two days max with his cringe jokes.Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Lmfao I have also seen people love him up north
. Sometimes I admit I have found his poetry funny don’t kill me but overall he’s like someone I would find entertaining somewhat in a one hour segment in the week rather than a contestant on the show.
He came and everything changed the format only changed to comedy nights central
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yaar Nehal and ZQ pe votes hi nahi the unhe kab tak save kar leta BB. Nehal ko toh second chance bhi mila tha.Baseer pe the but wo unn contestants ke sath pitch ho gaya jinpe zada votes the, his bad luck, waise Kunika ab tak save hoti aayi hai despite being the least voted contestant for god knows what. Nomination process bhi kafi rigged raha hai this season but ye koi nai baat nahi hai lol
ZQ Ka to chalo maan bhi liya.. and Nehal I didn't even like..but double eviction when handful of contestants are nominated especially those who have a vote bank theoretically speaking, and then no eviction when the entire house is nominated..Arey to Bajaj, Ashnoor and Mridul ko itna Kyu sunaya ki unki waja se puta Ghar nominate ho gaya, jab kisi ko nikalna hi nahi tha? Nomination process also is rigged like you said - Malti, Farhana and Ashnoor are being asked to nominate between Bajaj and Mridul. Obviously 2 out of there in this case will nominate Bajaj and then never putting Kunika in that pool..who is voting for Malti? Shehbaz ? It's all rigged..
How do I accept a friend request? The option ain’t working.
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
ZQ Ka to chalo maan bhi liya.. and Nehal I didn't even like..but double eviction when handful of contestants are nominated especially those who have a vote bank theoretically speaking, and then no eviction when the entire house is nominated..Arey to Bajaj, Ashnoor and Mridul ko itna Kyu sunaya ki unki waja se puta Ghar nominate ho gaya, jab kisi ko nikalna hi nahi tha? Nomination process also is rigged like you said - Malti, Farhana and Ashnoor are being asked to nominate between Bajaj and Mridul. Obviously 2 out of there in this case will nominate Bajaj and then never putting Kunika in that pool..who is voting for Malti? Shehbaz ? It's all rigged..
This season is weird - is this really the finalists of this season. There is not even a decent rivalry at this stage, they now literally look like they’re trying to pass time.