The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rather makers never wanted him to be out or leave the show. Due to him trps increasedOriginally posted by: PunnyPotato
Wahi toh
Aisa hota toh uski photo use karke promo nahi kaat rahe hote yeh log.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Career py toh mridul aur amaal ky bhi gayi thi farhana but bashing sirf tab huyi jab gk ky career py gayi. Honi bhi chaiye thi.
When? During this same incident?
They shouldn’t have done that..coz same holds for a woman..and if she is a mom don’t question her upbringing.
Difference is that women don’t get agitated on such provocation like men do..their revenge is served cold
But I only heard about him after I started watching BB - fir pta chala about his farzi Masterchef win, him being booted out of Anupama
Salman ki mummy agar itv fan hain toh ismein hana ka kya kasur
Him being booted out of Anupama?? 😂
Same show is using him for promo while he is in the house..implying he is coming back
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Bold: Ab ye kya hai
. This is not true. But I hope farhana ke bhi aise gossips rahenge jo log parna nahi chahenge
. I mean she just did side roles usme bhi no popularity so there can be lots of reasons behind that
Like even today DKP is using GK ki tasveer as clickbait to attract audience with Anuj kapadia return hoax....
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Kunnu ko bariyaa love angle mil gaya
.
Jaan phir BB ke gate ke bahar dharna dega phir
Impossible. X will remain past tense.She doesnt want love angle, ab woh sidha shaadi karegi
Ayaan ke papa hai shayad 
.
But no he is useless and got thrown out of the showOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Like even today DKP is using GK ki tasveer as clickbait to attract audience with Anuj kapadia return hoax....

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Rather makers never wanted him to be out or leave the show. Due to him trps increased
And honestly even I am not aware of K-pop stars...but isse unki stardom kam nahi ho gayi..it's just my lack of awareness..
Tomorrow I am not going to ask a pop stars "who the hell are you!" And career shame simply bcz I don't know him... Instead I should expand my horizon in that field...
Being a newcomer in acting field,she could have a lot of insightful conversation regarding his experiences,his learnings ..his mistakes and process from someone experienced as GK...but naaa....madam is too big to have these conversations with a TV stars...yeh seedhe Meryl streep se baat karegi....