i want pranit to win if he stays like how he was before dengue..Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Chalo Mai main forum me poll karti hu winner ka
potential winners are either GK / amaal… amaal pe maira paisa hai 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i want pranit to win if he stays like how he was before dengue..Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Chalo Mai main forum me poll karti hu winner ka
potential winners are either GK / amaal… amaal pe maira paisa hai 
Nai yaar maine nahi kia I am sure. I have teased you about liking GK a couple of times though lol. Tumhari memory kaha sharp hai, tumne toh muje ek baar ye bhi kaha tha ki me and you were in different teams in season 17 and I was against MunawarOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Nai that was another time the one i am referring to i was bashing baseer for going wrong and u were like tum sach mein baseer karte ho na? 😂😂

arey I was kidding .. am not a boy lol 😂
i want pranit to win if he stays like how he was before dengue..
potential winners are either GK / amaal… amaal pe maira paisa hai
Tu support GK ko kar rahi na ? Amaal nhi jeetega guaranteed. Mujhe to lag raha he will get eliminated before top 5
Originally posted by: infinity101
Nai yaar maine nahi kia I am sure. I have teased you about liking GK a couple of times though lol. Tumhari memory kaha sharp hai, tumne toh muje ek baar ye bhi kaha tha ki me and you were in different teams in season 17 and I was against Munawar
Joke kia tha tumhare saath tab but abhi i’m 100% sure tumne tease kar ke poocha tha ke maij baseer ka fan hoon na when i was bashing him in the starting 2-3 weeks lol
Bhai 
Exol ka gender check ho raha yaha
is baar i dont have any fav as such … sab ke sab non deserving lagte hai … amaal defo in top 5… he can winOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Tu support GK ko kar rahi na ? Amaal nhi jeetega guaranteed. Mujhe to lag raha he will get eliminated before top 5
i don’t think farhana is going …
She is winning or in top 2.
Mere ranking ye hai final:
1) GK
2) Farhana
3) Pranit
4) Abhishek
5) Amaal
Now I'm worried for Ashnoor.